University Senior Lecturer and Pybus Fellow of Newnham College
Departments and Institutes
- Srinivasan, S. and Watson E.E. (2013) 'Climate Change and Human Security in Africa' in M.R. Redclift and M. Grasso eds. Handbook on Climate Change and Human Security. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar. pp 305-333.
- Harrison, E.A. and Watson, E.E. (2012) 'Mind the Gap: Disciplinary Dissonance, Gender, and the Environment' Society and Natural Resources, 25(9): 933-944.
- Watson, E. E. (2010) 'A "Hardening of Lines": Landscape, Religion and Identity in Northern Kenya'. Journal of Eastern African Studies, 4 (2): 201-220.
- Watson, E. E. (2009) Living Terraces in Ethiopia: Konso Landscape, Culture and Development. Woodbridge and New York: James Currey (an imprint of Boydell and Brewer) East Africa Series.
- Schlee, G. and Watson, E.E. eds (2009) Changing Identifications and Alliances in North-East Africa, Volume I: Ethiopia and Kenya. Oxford : Berghahn Books.
- Schlee, G. and Watson, E.E. eds. (2009) Changing Identifications and Alliances in North-East Africa, Volume II: Sudan, Uganda and the Ethiopia-Sudan Borderlands. Oxford: Berghahn Books.
- Black, R. and Watson, E.E. (2006) 'Local community, legitimacy, and cultural authenticity in postconflict natural resource management: Ethiopia and Mozambique' Environment and Planning D: Society and Space, 24 (2): 263 - 282.
- Watson, E.E. (2006) 'Culture and Conservation in Post-Conflict Africa' in S. A. Radcliffe ed. Culture and Development in a Globalizing World: Geographies, Actors and Paradigms. London: Routledge.